Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Axioms Revised And Extended on
- Formation Of A Spiritual Rescue Technology Power Users Group on
- Working With Spirits – Is This Going To Be A Five Volume Set? on
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool For Changing Your Existence on
- THERE ARE SPIRITUAL TRAPS FOR US THAT NEED BIGGER WARNING SIGNS on
- Can You Envision Yourself Entertaining Spirits? March 1, 2024
- The Law Of Attraction Indicates When Counseling Will Not Work For You February 25, 2024
- Advanced Spiritual Healing Demonstrated In SRT Workshop #11 February 21, 2024
- Prayer Produces Results… February 15, 2024
- SRT WORKSHOP #11 – ADVANCED SPIRITUAL HEALING February 14, 2024
Category Archives: Trends to watch
This week, Fox News ran a story by John Stossel called Stupid in America. This graph shows what many of you have suspected all along. that the US education system is broken. The price of education has tripled in the … Continue reading
I see that the Concerned Citizens Network has the solution to global warming, unemployment, and our huge deficit and it will only require a totalitarian government, presumably run by the CCN. For those of you who are skeptics and unbelievers, … Continue reading
The era of the personal flying machine is not here yet, but it seems a lot closer now that three guys from evolo have shown us how it can be done.They have scaled up the ubiquitous multicopter into an experimental manned flying platform. One can almost imagine the thrill of flying a domesticated version of this beast. It would be like having an airborne ATV.
Originally posted on SUAS News which has lots of news about Small Unmanned Aerial Systems.
German multicopter makes first manned flight.
It had to happen, and it was almost certainly going to be in Germany. Congratulations have to goto the team at e-volo they have possibly created a new manned flight platform, the first for many years.
The platform of choice for many sUAS operators, the multicopter has been super sized to such an extent that manned flight is now possible.
In their own words the team from e-volo have the following to say.
Simple flight for the average person would be a dream come to reality for us. In the next few years we would like to make more of these simple to fly devices available at an affordable price. The flyability of this device, the simple and straight forward piloting making the possibility of flight available to the average person is a goal that we strive towards.