Joachim Held summarized some of the things we discussed during last Sunday’s webinar and made me realize how important this latest discovery is. I am restating his summary with the addition of my own thoughts and you are all invited to add your own realizations to this effort.
1. No matter where you are in relation to the rest of the universe you occupy, you will have greater control of your existence if you take the time to recognize the intentions and counter-intentions that others are experiencing.
2. The counter-intentions that others show to your peaceful existence may have more to do with the pressures they are experiencing from above or from other sources.
3. Each level in a civilization and in a universe has its own rules and its own challenges. Understanding the rules of other levels will give you an ability to make the right decisions for your own survival.
4. If you fully understand their motivation, you can become pan-determined if you wish. When that occurs, your frustration and bitterness at the unthinking cruelty of the world will vanish. You will see what is and you will be able to devise a plan for converting what is to what you desire it to be.
5. When any level is not pan-determined, they do what they think is best for themselves and their people. When they fixate on a solution to the ills that they see, their solution wreaks havoc on the rest of civilization. Every tyrant is trying to accomplish something for the people he feels he represents.
6. Since every level in a civilization is a series of interlocking lives, any solution that does not take into account all of the other lives and work to the resolution of mutual problems will eventually build resistance such that this solution will be considered evil and will eventually be destroyed.
7. The only hope for a peaceful resolution is to maintain open communication, no matter what provocation exists, without losing control of your own group.
8. If separation from the other group is required to continue your existence, maintaining open communication is essential to your continued freedom. In addition, you will need to ensure that your existence is not a threat to the group you have separated from.
9. These lessons from history are available to every practitioner of Spiritual Rescue Technology, because we can communicate with those beings who tried to solve these issues in other ways and failed miserably. Every day we communicate with those who struggled against the constraints of the unfairness of the lives they lived and we find that are still enmeshed in the unfairness of it all.
When we help them discover that they chose a role that came ready-made with overwhelming opposition, they perceive the decision that led to their current and everlasting distress. Inspecting the fatal decision and all of the justifications for making that decision allows the beings involved to let go of the decision and all subsequent results.
We can sum this up by saying, “If a being considers that life is unfair, he doesn’t understand the rules for that part of the universe. Once you understand the rules, you can leave the game or change the rules.”