Four definitions of universes:
- All space-time, matter, and energy, including the solar system, all stars and galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.
- A hypothetical whole of space-time, matter, and energy that is purported to exist simultaneously with but to be different from this universe.
- The physical universe that we agree exists and we seem to occupy.
- The spiritual universe which is populated with perceptions, memories, intentions, and emotions. Some feel more comfortable thinking of this as a thought universe as opposed to a material universe. Some say that there is an individual universe for every spirit, but I have reason to believe that we share a spiritual universe or universes.
Definitions of spirit:
- A force or principle believed to animate living beings.
- A force or principle believed to animate humans and often to endure after departing from the body of a person at death; the soul.
- A living thought ( a spiritual rescue technology definition)
We are going to do some exercises to see if we can investigate the spiritual universes and compare them to the so-called physical universe.
The physical universe has fairly well-defined rules for the behavior of matter and energy and the relationship of matter to energy. It has no rules regarding life force or spiritual behavior.
The spiritual universe has unique rules that may seem to mirror the rules of the physical universe, but which do not directly affect the physical universe, they only affect life and life forms. Life may seem to manifest in the physical universe, but it is only a matter of agreements between beings. When a being goes out of agreement with the physical universe or other beings who are manifesting in the physical universe, it ceases to exist as far as the other beings are concerned and it loses control of any matter and energy that it was managing. It no longer plays a role in the physical universe.
If and when it retreats to the spiritual universe, it takes with it all of the perceptions, memories, intentions, and emotions it collected during its times in the physical universe. It also seems to take with it many of the spirits it has been associating with for multiple lifetimes.
Not all beings seem to retreat from the physical universe. There are countless beings who maintain a presence in the physical universe either as a free floating living thought or as a participant in the running of another person’s body.
When a being chooses to participate in the physical universe as a unique individual, it has to choose an identity and a physical form to animate. It may still be accompanied by the spirits who accompanied it during precious lifetimes.
We will compare notes in the free workshop on Saturday, August 17th, and see what conclusions we can draw. I feel that we have enough experiential data between all of us that we can flesh out the structure of the spiritual universe and some of the rules also.
Join me on Saturday using this link: https://zoom.us/j/4710611444