- SRT is a Technology, Not Magic May 11, 2017
- WHY THE FUTURE IS CONFUSING AND WHY YOU ARE NOT WINNING THE LOTTERY May 4, 2017
- Ready for a Personality Upgrade? May 4, 2017
- Free Sessions Available for Certain Volunteers April 26, 2017
- Talking to Spirits Videos for those who missed the seminars April 16, 2017
Category Archives: Possibly Helpful Advice
Let’s say that you believe that intention is cause. This is reasonably easy to validate and there are even exercises that can prove this to you by bringing your cause level up to a point where you can intend something … Continue reading
In today’s world, you are being exposed to new ideas, new technology and new ways of doing things almost every week. You either keep up and keep yourself employable and aware of what is happening, or you decide that newfangled … Continue reading
A friend just sent me an email to warn me about a new kind of search engine and suggested that I look myself up on it. It freaked me out that so much personal information was so readily available.
It is Spokeo.com and if you are on it you can kiss your privacy good bye. You enter you name and you may find more information about your relationships, your home, your income, and your exact location than you will feel comfortable with.
A pellet stove is one of the most sophisticated wood-burning devices I have ever run across. It provides even heat under thermostatic control and you only load it once a day even in the coldest weather. That's the good part … Continue reading