- Patricia Krenik on Spiritual Rescue Technology Axioms Revised And Extended
- David on Formation Of A Spiritual Rescue Technology Power Users Group
- Joe on Working With Spirits – Is This Going To Be A Five Volume Set?
- Hans on Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool For Changing Your Existence
- Hans Burch on THERE ARE SPIRITUAL TRAPS FOR US THAT NEED BIGGER WARNING SIGNS
- A Brief Comparison of Spiritual Rescue Technology Sessions and the Scientology Level New OT 7 June 2, 2023
- We Need To Team Up To Handle Heavily Charged Incidents June 2, 2023
- Can A Deaf Doctor Help You With Your Hearing? May 27, 2023
- Talking To Spirits Is Easier Than You Might Expect May 22, 2023
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool That You Use To Get Results May 20, 2023
Tag Archives: Doing things you enjoy
If everything matters, does anything get accomplished?
Posted on May 4, 2009 by David St Lawrence
In a life where every issue is ratcheted up to the sticking point, how does anything get accomplished? Perhaps it is a matter of choosing your priorities and sticking to them. If you are truly concerned about these issues, can … Continue reading →
Posted in Possibly Helpful Advice | Tagged Being/staying creative, climate change, Decline of literacy, Doing things you enjoy, illegal immigration, Lack of recycling, loss of basic freedoms, loss of jobs to other countries, Making a living, Mountaintop removal, Preserving the Constitution, Real or imagined pandemics, Staying healthy, Supreme Court Justice appointments, The demise of newspapers, The Socialization of America, Your children's futures | Leave a comment