- Let’s Use This Weekend to Kick Things Up A Notch – Workshop and Webinar to Increase Ability January 17, 2020
- Letter to Lawrence Spencer January 16, 2020
- Creating A Better Life For Yourself January 15, 2020
- People Can Be Hard To Help – Wait For Them to Ask For It First January 13, 2020
- Using Spiritual Rescue Technology Can Change A Person’s Reality – Use With Care January 11, 2020
Tag Archives: recycle executive branch
For example, our Congress critters vote themselves raises even as the economy tanks because of their inept leadership. These same public servants have a health care system that is not affected by the health care legislation that was voted on today.
In case after case, we find the leadership of the House and Senate buying votes through special deals, funneling money to relatives through contract awards and special tax breaks, and holding closed-door sessions to circumvent established procedures.
I think the problem began with us voters assuming that our representatives would represent our interests and not realizing that once in Washington, DC. our representatives play to a different audience.
Too many Congressmen and Senators have turned a deaf ear to constituent's complaints. Some have even utilized union goons to intimidate voters who asked embarrassing questions. We are seeing a climate of corruption that is getting worse every month.
Even 30 year veterans like Rick Boucher seem indifferent to constituent's questions. Send him an email on a specific measure and you will get a canned response in a month or two with a few platitudes and no specifics.