- Are You Ready To Get Off The Corporate Treadmill? May 17, 2019
- Watch your step buying the new low cost hearing amplifiers April 22, 2019
- Some High Points from the 4-14-19 Sunday Webinar April 16, 2019
- Free Workshop – Some Ways to Make Others Happy April 5, 2019
- Trying To Make Others happy April 4, 2019
Tag Archives: Crete
I am working almost 12 hours a day right now, so I am reposting an essay from simpler times when I had more time to write.
When I look back at the beautiful places I have been privileged to visit, I realize that my memories of these trips have been distilled over time to a few bright images, not all of which have been caught with a camera. Click on image to enlarge
I treasure the moments of breathtaking beauty from our visits to
Kauai, Maui, Oahu, and Hawaii which were enhanced by the
warm welcome we received from tourist-savvy natives.
Sometimes the single lasting memory is of a happy moment spent with a loved one. Some of these moments were captured by helpful passing strangers, like this shot of Gretchen and me on a beautiful and isolated north coast road on the Island of Maui.