Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Axioms Revised And Extended on
- Formation Of A Spiritual Rescue Technology Power Users Group on
- Working With Spirits – Is This Going To Be A Five Volume Set? on
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool For Changing Your Existence on
- THERE ARE SPIRITUAL TRAPS FOR US THAT NEED BIGGER WARNING SIGNS on
- Can You Envision Yourself Entertaining Spirits? March 1, 2024
- The Law Of Attraction Indicates When Counseling Will Not Work For You February 25, 2024
- Advanced Spiritual Healing Demonstrated In SRT Workshop #11 February 21, 2024
- Prayer Produces Results… February 15, 2024
- SRT WORKSHOP #11 – ADVANCED SPIRITUAL HEALING February 14, 2024
Tag Archives: Crete
I am working almost 12 hours a day right now, so I am reposting an essay from simpler times when I had more time to write.
When I look back at the beautiful places I have been privileged to visit, I realize that my memories of these trips have been distilled over time to a few bright images, not all of which have been caught with a camera. Click on image to enlarge
I treasure the moments of breathtaking beauty from our visits to
Kauai, Maui, Oahu, and Hawaii which were enhanced by the
warm welcome we received from tourist-savvy natives.
Sometimes the single lasting memory is of a happy moment spent with a loved one. Some of these moments were captured by helpful passing strangers, like this shot of Gretchen and me on a beautiful and isolated north coast road on the Island of Maui.