- ANOTHER PASS AT OBSERVING THE SPIRIT REALM January 22, 2022
- We’re Back From Tangling With Covid January 21, 2022
- Rule #1 in starting your own business – revised and updated December 30, 2021
- Linking Up For Mutual Support – Choose Your Group Carefully December 26, 2021
- HOW TO ALIENATE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS December 23, 2021
Tag Archives: privacy
A friend just sent me an email to warn me about a new kind of search engine and suggested that I look myself up on it. It freaked me out that so much personal information was so readily available.
It is Spokeo.com and if you are on it you can kiss your privacy good bye. You enter you name and you may find more information about your relationships, your home, your income, and your exact location than you will feel comfortable with.