- Patricia Krenik on Spiritual Rescue Technology Axioms Revised And Extended
- David on Formation Of A Spiritual Rescue Technology Power Users Group
- Joe on Working With Spirits – Is This Going To Be A Five Volume Set?
- Hans on Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool For Changing Your Existence
- Hans Burch on THERE ARE SPIRITUAL TRAPS FOR US THAT NEED BIGGER WARNING SIGNS
- A Brief Comparison of Spiritual Rescue Technology Sessions and the Scientology Level New OT 7 June 2, 2023
- We Need To Team Up To Handle Heavily Charged Incidents June 2, 2023
- Can A Deaf Doctor Help You With Your Hearing? May 27, 2023
- Talking To Spirits Is Easier Than You Might Expect May 22, 2023
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool That You Use To Get Results May 20, 2023
Tag Archives: Chris Luster
Floyd Country Store celebrates 100th Birthday
I was showing a friend around Floyd Saturday and just happened to hear this familiar trio finishing up a set at the Floyd Country Store. Bernie Coveney, Rob Neukirch, and Chris Luster were performing Americana instead of their usual Bluegrass, … Continue reading
Posted in Music, Seen around Floyd Tagged 100th birthday, Bernie Coveney, Chris Luster, Floyd Country Store, Rob Neukirch Leave a comment
Bloggers provide Hyperlocal News in Floyd, VA and elsewhere
From Wikipedia we get this definition of Hyperlocal News:
The term "hyperlocal" is sometimes used to refer to news coverage of community-level events usually overlooked by mainstream media outlets.
There is so much going on, even in a local neighborhood, that it is impossible for a newspaper to provide complete coverage of all of the events worth noting.
In Floyd, our growing number of bloggers have barely scratched the surface in terms of covering the events that describe what is special about Floyd, Virginia.
As much as I try, I can’t keep up with the activities I see every day that add meaning and joy to life in Floyd.
For example, I was able to describe a wonderful meal by Natasha, but I should have found time to describe the tasteful set of 1930’s Jazz stylings performed by Billy Miller and Chris Luster.
Earlier, I attended a memorable house concert by Mac and Jenny Traynham who have just released a new CD. I was able to take photos, but I was unable to get time to write an article. Fortunately Fred First was able to post an article, Good Time Had by All.
Even earlier, I became a spectator to Mara’s Birthday Party and Pants Signing, which happens only in places like Floyd.
Colleen Redman was participating in the event and she nudged me into providing coverage by writing about my non-coverage in her blog. There is no escape when other local bloggers write about your blogging habits.
These are the kind of events that make up the warp and woof of life in a small community. Many of them do get covered in the Floyd Press which does a fine job of providing local news, but some just fell under the radar before the advent of ubiquitous digital cameras and recorders and bloggers who found a purpose in capturing life as it happens.
Most of Floyd’s bloggers cover a wide range of news, but there are a growing number of bloggers who are considered to be only hyperlocal.
If you would like to see who they are, read past the jump: