- Spiritual Rescue Technology Axioms Revised And Extended on
- Formation Of A Spiritual Rescue Technology Power Users Group on
- Working With Spirits – Is This Going To Be A Five Volume Set? on
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool For Changing Your Existence on
- THERE ARE SPIRITUAL TRAPS FOR US THAT NEED BIGGER WARNING SIGNS on
- Why Is It So Hard To Remember Things? July 28, 2023
- Learning Difficulties Can Have A Spiritual Source July 21, 2023
- Life Becomes Less Confusing When You Can Perceive Spirits July 20, 2023
- Do You Have Any Idea How Much Of Your Conversation Is Provided By Spirits? July 16, 2023
- WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE WITH SPIRITS YOU ARE EXCHANGING MUCH MORE THAN IDEAS July 12, 2023
Tag Archives: helping others
When I think about the vital necessity of networking, I do not view it from an academic viewpoint. Finding new friends and linking up with them for our mutual benefit is how I have supported myself since I left the mothership (Sun Microsystems) in 2001.
When I occasionally do career counseling and use the dreaded word "networking", it is not unusual to see the beginning of an eye roll or a curl of the lip as "networking" has been downgraded for many people to an exchanging of business cards at job fairs or business mixers.
The truth of the matter is that an independent business person selling directly to customers is always networking whether he delivers music lessons, custom framing, or handling bankruptcies. It is an attitude one creates that makes customers want to refer others to you for services.
It is an attitude that you carry with you of wanting to help others. If you truly want to help others, it shows in your conduct and it prepares you to discuss what you do at the drop of a hat.
When you meet someone, one of the first questions that gets asked on both sides is, "What do you do?"