- Patricia Krenik on Spiritual Rescue Technology Axioms Revised And Extended
- David on Formation Of A Spiritual Rescue Technology Power Users Group
- Joe on Working With Spirits – Is This Going To Be A Five Volume Set?
- Hans on Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool For Changing Your Existence
- Hans Burch on THERE ARE SPIRITUAL TRAPS FOR US THAT NEED BIGGER WARNING SIGNS
- A Brief Comparison of Spiritual Rescue Technology Sessions and the Scientology Level New OT 7 June 2, 2023
- We Need To Team Up To Handle Heavily Charged Incidents June 2, 2023
- Can A Deaf Doctor Help You With Your Hearing? May 27, 2023
- Talking To Spirits Is Easier Than You Might Expect May 22, 2023
- Spiritual Rescue Technology Is A Tool That You Use To Get Results May 20, 2023
Tag Archives: Emergency generator
Dealing with a balky Emergency Generator
We were snowed in for a few days and ice built up on the trees to the point where branches were snapping off and blocking the roads.
Here is a picture of our lane taken by Tom King as he and a chainsaw-wielding neighbor cleared their way to the main road.
I was completing a backlog of Christmas framing projects when the power went out but I was not too concerned because I thought my emergency generator was ready to go and save the day. After all, I had started it every few weeks after the last storm and everything had been working perfectly.
I had purchased an extra spark plug in case it was needed and had three 5 gallon cans of gasoline in addition to a full tank on the generator. I felt that I was much better prepared than last year.
Little did I know.
Posted in Country Living, Simpler Lifestyle Tagged chainsaw, Emergency generator, emergency preparedness Leave a comment
Good intentions are not enough
The recent storm drove home the fact that good intentions are no substitute for actual preparedness. Country living is a great laboratory for testing ones ideas about life and patterns of behavior without the awful finality of mistakes made on … Continue reading
Crazy weather in Floyd
Yesterday was April 15th and my initial reaction was, "Can we have a little bit of that global warming please?" The temperature has been in the 30’s for several days and we have had high winds and snow. The first … Continue reading
Posted in Country Living Tagged april 15 snowstorm, Emergency generator, power outage, spring storm Leave a comment
Tom is better prepared for the next storm
My neighbor Tom King, better known as W4VZH to his friends in the American Radio Relay League, has a cautionary tale to share about waiting to install an emergency generator. He had always planned to get an emergency generator, but … Continue reading